Being the leader of a school community has a unique set of challenges in the 21st century. Parents are concerned with student screen time. Students communicate through their phones instead of face to face. Teachers require different levels of support to make tech use meaningful in their classrooms. In some ways, being a site administrator has never been more complex.
- In Person Meeting: Feb 26, 4-5:30 p.m. – Introduction, Research, and Alignment of Challenges (At CCCOE)
- Webinar 1: March 5, 3:30-4:15 p.m. The Many Faces of Digital Drama and Cyberbullying*
- Webinar 2: April 9, 3:30-4:15 p.m. The Do’s and Don’ts of a Digital Citizenship Rollout
- Webinar 3: May 14, 3:30-4:15 p.m. Media Balance and Highlighting Student Online Voice*
- In Person Meeting: May 30, 4-5:30 p.m. (Location TBD) – Celebration, Research, and Next Steps
Register for this professional learning network at bit.ly/digitalleadershipnetwork