- This event has passed.
Administrator’s Digital Leadership Network
February 26 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Being the leader of a school community has a unique set of challenges in the 21st century. Parents are concerned with student screen time. Students communicate through their phones instead of face to face. Teachers require different levels of support to make tech use meaningful in their classrooms. In some ways, being a site administrator has never been more complex.
The Administrator’s Digital Citizenship network is a community of site principals and school leaders learning how to lead thoughtfully in the 21st century. It is co-facilitated by the Contra Costa County Office of Education and Common Sense Education. A portion of the cost of this network is sponsored by ACSA Region 6.
Register at bit.ly/digitalleadershipnetwork
- In Person Meeting: Feb 26, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. – Introduction, Research, and Alignment of Challenges (At CCCOE)
- Webinar 1: March 5, 3:30-4:15 p.m. The Many Faces of Digital Drama and Cyberbullying*
- Webinar 2: April 9, 3:30-4:15 p.m. The Do’s and Don’ts of a Digital Citizenship Rollout
- Webinar 3: May 14, 3:30-4:15 p.m. Media Balance and Highlighting Student Online Voice*
- In Person Meeting: May 30, 4-5:30 p.m. (Location TBD) – Celebration, Research, and Next Steps
*Please note: Webinar topics are tentative based on participant feedback.
Download the flyer here: CCCOE Administrators Digital Leadership Network
For information or questions, please contact:
Nicholas Zefeldt, CCCOE Instructional Technology Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org