ACSA Region 6 represents School Administrators from Alameda and Contra Costa counties. ACSA serves educational leaders in the pursuit of equity and excellence to meet the diverse needs of all California students. Region 6 has local charters that meet regularly to support administrators in our region.
A virtual celebration of all Region winners and nominees will be held on October 22, 2020 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
Register here on Eventbrite. (A Zoom link will be sent to you from Eventbrite as we get closer to the event.)
Congratulations to the 2020 Region 6 Administrators of the Year!
- Superintendent, Stephanie Anello, Antioch USD
- Secondary Principal, Matt Chamberlain, Martinez USD
- Middle Grades Principal, Lindsay Wisely, Antioch USD
- Elementary Principal, Akilah Byrd, Newark USD
- Central Office Administrator, Leonor Rebosura, Newark USD
- Secondary Co-Administrator, Roxana Mohammed, Livermore Valley JUSD
- Elementary Co-Administrator, Matthew Sloan, West Contra Costa USD
- Classified Leader, Dominic Machi, Mt. Diablo USD
- Confidential Employee, Ann Wehrlie, San Lorenzo USD
- Human Resources Administrator, Melissa Theide, Livermore Valley JUSD
- Adult Education Administrator, Cynthia Paige Endo, Mt. Diablo USD
- Special Education Administrator, Jenny Vargas, Mt. Diablo USD
- Business Services Administrator, Liz Robbins, Liberty UHSD
- Student Services Administrator, Chris Calabrese, Brentwood UESD
- Curriculum & Instruction Administrator, Aida Glimme, Acalanes UHSD
- Continuation/Ed Options Administrator, Julie Calderon, Newark USD
- Technology Administrator, Robyn Odell-Kondo, Alameda USD
- Valuing Diversity Award, Amy McNamara, Acalanes UHSD
- Partners in Educational Excellence Award, CARE Parent Network, Oakley UESD