Region Scholarship Program Guidelines
Budget: $2,500 (annual budget) for the 2021-2022 School Year
Maximum scholarship per member: $500
- Must be a current State ACSA regular member
- Preference given to requests from active participants in region or state ACSA leadership
- Preference given to requests for ACSA event registration (i.e., academies, Leadership Summit, etc.)
- Only one request may be awarded per member per fiscal year.
- Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and as long as budgeted funds are available.
- Completed form is submitted to Region President or President-Elect.
- Region Executive Board reviews and approves (or denies) request at a regular meeting by vote.
- The board takes into consideration: fulfillment of office duties and responsibilities, the number of past scholarships, and other factors when determining awards of scholarships.
- Approved applicant must then submit proof of payment for and completion of approved professional development opportunity.