The Ambassador Program helps new members navigate ACSA’s vast structure, while providing that first and very necessary human contact — giving the organization a face and a name. Region XI has seven Charter Ambassadors:
• Tulare Charter: Tom Giampietro and Robert Aguilar
• Kings Charter: Bill Black
• West Kern Charter: Terry Wolfe
• East Kern Charter: Elaine Janson and Beverly Thompson
• Inyo/Mono Charter: Don Clark
Starting in January, each Charter will hold a monthly raffle for new members. Winners of the $25 Gift Card in January are West Kern Charter’s Adan Robles, Assistant Principal in McFarland and Kings Charter’s Ed Larking, Corcoran Unified.