A message from Regina Green,
President, ACSA Region 11
Welcome to ACSA Region 11. I am honored and privileged to serve as president of this great region – representing Inyo, Kern, Kings, Mono, and Tulare counties. My involvement in ACSA at the charter, region, and state levels has provided me the opportunity to serve with dedicated educational leaders who are committed to the pursuit of equity and excellence to meet the diverse needs of all California students. I am proud to be part of the Association of California School Administrators, as it is the largest umbrella organization for school leaders in the United States, serving more than 18,000 California educators.
ACSA Region 11’s top priority is advocating for students in kindergarten through grade 12, as well as adult learners. This year, as we continue to deal with COVID-19, Region 11 will focus our work on three critical areas:
- Apply an equity lens in our decision making
- Continue to provide support for continuous learning
- Connect our work to the ACSA Strategic Plan
- Support membership outreach
- Connect with our local legislators to ensure everyday advocacy
- Continue to support and strengthen regional charters
- Celebrate the success of our region and its members
- Continue to offer professional development opportunities in our region
- Continue to share best practices
I would like to welcome all of the newly-elected board members. I also want to thank Matthew Diggle for his leadership as President during the 2019-2020 school year. Region XI has grown as an organization because of your leadership.
I look forward with anticipation to our year ahead.
ACSA Region 11
Director of Human Resources
Reef-Sunset Unified School District