Not a member? Here are ten good reasons to join!
- Improve the educational success of ALL students.
- Keep up-to-date on education issues, trends and findings.
- Grow professionally. Members have access to discounted continued learning opportunities.
- Receive legislative updates and legislative advocacy.
- Receive the official weekly EdCal publication.
- Participate in professional development throughout the state.
- Network. Expand your resource base and reach out to colleagues across the state.
- Get protection. Your ACSA membership includes professional liability coverage for $1,000,000.
- Provide scholarships.
- Peer recognition.
Already a member? Click here to find out how you can get involved!
ACSA Membership Applications are available for download.
REGION 11 MEMBER SERVICES
Dr. Guadalupe Solis
Deputy Superintendent of Instructional Services
Tulare County Office of Education
6200 S. Mooney Blvd.
Visalia, CA 93278
Work: (559) 733-6328
Fax: (559) 739-0310
Cell: (559) 288-9703