All women educational leaders will have the opportunity to learn, reflect, and enhance their personal and professional lives through collaboration, mentoring and networking.
To provide professional development and support for Santa Clara County Women Leaders in Education that enhances their leadership, management, and communication.
- Develop a safe and supportive networking environment for women leaders to share best practices and challenges in education
- Build participants’ communication skills through dialogue, reflection, and coaching
- Acknowledge and celebrate women leaders’ contributions to education
- A safe and supportive environment;
- Networking opportunities;
- A place to ask questions, analyze and develop leadership skills;
- An opportunity to learn from your colleagues;
- Assistance with setting your career goals;
- Time to tell your story and reflect on your practice?
Profiles in Leadership
Honoring Women Leaders in Santa Clara County
Click here to see the collection of profiles as we continue to celebrate empowering women. To nominate a leader to be profiled, please send her name, contact information, and a brief paragraph about why the leader is being nominated to Jamie Whitford at .
Join WLN for the Spring 2024 Networking Event
Looking for inspiration, books and other resources that support your work as a woman in education? Check out this guide, curated by Region 8’s WLN team, as a resource to lift up both yourself and others.
WLN Resource Guide: bit.ly/WLNresourceguide
For More Information…