The deadline to submit nominations for 2020 awards is Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Nominations are only submitted through the online portal, and can be accessed at www.acsa.org/awards.
Administrator of the Year
Nominees for Administrators of the Year are selected in 21 job-alike categories:
- Secondary Principal
- Middle Grades Principal
- Elementary Principal
- Central Office Administrator (District/County)
- Elementary Co-Administrator
- Secondary Co-Administrator
- Classified Leader
- Confidential Employee
- Personnel/Human Resources Administrator
- Adult Education Administrator
- Career Technical Education Administrator
- Special Education Administrator
- Business Services Administrator
- Pupil Personnel Administrator
- Curriculum and Instruction Administrator
- Continuation/Educational Options Administrator
- Professor of Education
- Retired Administrator (Volunteer Service to ACSA)
- Technology Administrator
Each year ACSA recognizes a select group of individuals for their significant contributions to education through three prestigious awards named in memory of past ACSA leaders: Ferd. Kiesel Memorial Distinguished Service Award, Marcus Foster Memorial Award for Administrator Excellence and the Robert E. Kelly Award.
The Valuing Diversity Award is given to the member whose efforts to promote diversity epitomize ACSA’s mission statement.
Programs and businesses that collaborate with administrators in support of education are also recognized though the Partners in Educational Excellence Award.
Every Student Succeeding
ACSA also recognizes the extraordinary achievements of the students through the Every Student Succeeding Program.
2019 Award Nominations can be downloaded at the state Awards Program website: www.acsa.org/awards