ACSA Professional Learning Programs
For more offerings please visit our Professional Development website.
The Clear Administrative Credential Program is now accepting applications for their fall cohort. Please visit our site for more information. Download the CACP flier, find your Local Program Coordinator, or contact Tracy Robinson in ACSA’s Educational Services Department for more information.
- NASS Leadership & Advocacy Day | Washington D.C. | Sept. 15-17
- Excellence through Equity Conference | Napa | Sept. 19-20
- Educational Excellence: Pathways to Equity Summit | Alhambra | Sept. 24
- Women in School Leadership Forum | Huntington Beach | Sept. 25-27
- Personnel Institute | Long Beach | Oct. 2-4
- Leadership Summit | San Francisco | Nov. 7-9
ACSA’s Targeted Assistance Consulting Solutions is designed to enhance the superintendent’s ability to leverage resources to meet the goals of the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) in two critical practice areas: Labor Relations and Bargaining & Governance.
The ACSA Leadership Coach (ALC) two day workshop designed to enhance the skills and knowledge ofeducational leadership coaches. Register for 2019-20 ACSA Leadership Coaching. Contact Joan Ruzic with any questions.
NEW 2019-20 Academy program and registration information is available on our website.