ACSA Professional Learning Programs
For more offerings please visit our Professional Learning website.
- Negotiators’ Symposium | San Diego | Jan. 22-24, 2020
- Superintendents’ Symposium | Indian Wells | Jan. 29-31, 2020
- Every Child Counts Symposium | Palm Desert | Feb. 5-7, 2020
- Classified Educational Leaders Institute | North Hollywood | Feb. 26-28, 2020
- Excellence through Equity Conference | Napa | Mar. 5-6, 2020
- Lead 3 Symposium | Sacramento | April 2-4, 2020
- Sisterhood Leadership Symposium | Alhambra | May 16, 2020
- Principals’ Summer Institute | UCLA| June 21-27, 2020
- Institute for New & Aspiring Principals | UCLA | June 22-26, 2020
ACSA’s Targeted Assistance Consulting Solutions is designed to enhance the superintendent’s ability to leverage resources to meet the goals of the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) in two critical practice areas: Labor Relations and Bargaining & Governance.
CNET is a two-day training with a fall and winter workshop.The network is geared toward the certification of leadership coaches and to the continuous development of coaching skills for leadership coaches not seeking certification. The locations fill up quickly. Please register early as space may be limited. Please contact Joan Ruzic if you need to request a location change.
The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing program standards require coaching to acquire a Clear Administrative Services Credential. Coaches receive training in a research-based coaching model prior to working with a credential candidate. Please contact Joan Ruzic with any questions.
- The Human Resources Office | Sacramento | Jan. 10, 2020
- The Skillful Certificated Evaluator | Sacramento | Jan. 23.2020
- Master Schedule Training | San Jose | Jan. 31.2020
- A Day in the Life of a Co-Administrator | Sacramento | Feb. 11
- Building a Successful Attendance Plan | Woodland | Feb. 20, 2020