This ACSA exclusive webinar series will be provided to ACSA members free of charge during the month of July. All are areas of expertise held by EdConnective and intended for the benefit of ACSA members.
Facilitating Virtual PD | Best Practices
July 29, 11am PST
Many administrators have communicated frustration in being able to effectively conduct professional development virtually. In fact, delivering virtual PD is core to what EdConnective does daily, so why not share our perspective with clients and allow them to learn from one another as well?
In addition to networking with colleagues from other in ACSA member districts, you’ll explore topics such as:
- Making virtual PD highly engaging for participants
- How to structure and organize meetings to meet your goals (align)
- How to effectively leverage breakout groups as an effective learning space
Key Remote Teaching Proficiencies from the Administrator’s Perspective
One of the biggest challenges for administrators has been knowing how to support teachers in delivery of remote instruction. In this workshop, ACSA members will get practical tips for helping teachers master key remote teaching proficiencies to minimize student learning loss. Topics include:
- Creating a simple yet effective remote learning space
- The importance of relationships in delivering equitable learning
- Engaging students in rigorous content in order to turn potential learning loss into accelerated learning