ACSA Region 12 serves the educational administrators of San Bernardino County. ACSA has many benefits which support both veteran and new administrators. Please check out the membership benefits ACSA has to offer here.
Association of California School Administrators (ACSA) was established in 1971. ACSA is the largest umbrella organization for school leaders in the nation, serving more than 14,000 school leaders.
The mission of ACSA, the driving force of education in California and beyond, is to ensure the creation of communities of learning and teaching that serve both the aspirations of individual students and the greater good of society, through this unique and indispensable coalition distinguished by:
- bold and authoritative advocacy;
- dedication to the highest personal and professional ethics;
- inspirational networks of discovery and sharing of knowledge;
- mutual commitment to excellence, and
- universal accessibility to learning.
To read all about what is going on in Region 12 check out Bill’s Blog written by our region consultant.